Saturday, November 11, 2017

2017 Mini Desk Calendar

Every year I host a Mini Desk Calendar Workshop. I try to alter the design from each year. This year my design was simple and would easily fold flat to mail as a gift if you wanted. My paper choice on this calendar was also very simple to coordinate. I chose to use the Adventure Fundamentals and just a bit of the Basics Fundamentals. This way the colors and patterns all blended perfectly. The class participants could choose from a variety of colors. Here are just a few in a green, pink and blue.



These lay flat and can be mailed in a standard envelope. (overall calendar measures 4.25 x 5.5)


Imagine how easily and quickly you could make these calendars as Christmas gifts. Plus, with the Fundamentals Bundle Special right now you can save lots of money making this project very cost effective!

Shop online to see all the purchasing options.


2 comments:

Kathleen said...

These are absolutely darling and love that they are in so many colors! Did you print the calendar part yourself and purchase them? Just wondering....

Amy Moore said...

Thanks for the comments ladies. I purchase the calendars at Taylored Expressions online. They come in a pack of 10 I believe.