Friday, September 29, 2017

Feel So Blessed

Every once in awhile a Stamp of the Month comes along that I really, really like. The September stamp set Feel So Blessed (S1709) was definitely one of those! This discounted stamp set will be leaving soon though. If you want to have hours of playing in your craft room and creating gorgeous cards with it, order it now! Let me inspire you with two last creations~

First card was made out of finding inspiration for it in the strangest place! I'm a big fan of the home scents of Bath & Body Works. The Leaves scent has been a favorite of mine every since its introduction. Every year they tend to mix up their designs and make you hunt around the store finding the scent you love. This years design on the room spray was fairly clean and had an eye appealing combination of color and pattern. One day it all of a sudden hit me that I could use the design in a card using the Feel So Blessed stamp of the month. It worked pretty well!


I realize that on the spray bottle there was brown leaves, but I had to use that awesome feather from the stamp set. The sentiment was stamped in white daisy on black cardstock making it really pop!

Finally, I also found inspiration on Instagram this week for another card. I was reunited with the retired Prickly Pear papers. With some more watercoloring I was able to make this simple, open sentiment become the focus of my card. I love the colors with black lining, how soft, yet striking!


You really don't want this one to pass you by! You can purchase this stamp set online here. Now


No comments: