Monday, July 17, 2017

Hello Unicorns

Despite my lack in posts here on the Blog, I must reassure you that I am making time to play in my craft room. Especially now with the big Stampaganza sale happening! Some of my favorite stamps are simply sayings or sentiments. They can convey your message on a card or show emotion to a scrapbooking page. Close To My Heart has several stamp sets with some traditional sentiments and some very trending, popular sayings. This month is the perfect time to stock up on your favorites! Here is just a cute card I created using the Dreamin' Big papers, a few embellishments and a thin cut. The perfect sentiment can be found on the inside of the card.



This greeting on the inside was made up of 2 different sentiment stamps, so go ahead and mix it up!

I posted the front of this card on Instagram a few days ago. If you are not on Instagram, I recommend that you join, its a ton of inspiration. If not, you can always click on the camera/Instagram logo on the right of my blog just under my profile. It will take you to my page. There you will find more artwork posted regularly and in most cases before I get it on my Blog.

 go check it out now ----------->


Don't forget to save big this month on the stamp sale. Buy 2 Get One FREE! shop online

No comments: