Friday, June 9, 2017

It's a Fiesta with Prickly Pear!

The BIG grad party has come and gone! There was a ton of preparation for the party itself, but I managed to find some time to create a few layouts that would work for the party pics to come. I wanted to use the fun Prickly Pear papers as I liked the bright colors and the cactus would work well with our backyard decor where the activity would happen.


The included PML cards can act as titles on your page or you can use the card and add the complements chipboard letter die-cuts for a big title!


This page worked well to showcase some of the areas that my daughter and I decorated inside the house.



We used several areas in our house to show her memorabilia, photographs and to set up a "One Smart Cookie Bar". For this reason I decided to add a flip flap to the layout to show more pictures and not crowd the page.



Take a closer look at these fun titles and complements that can be added to your Prickly Pear pages!



Remember that this collection is available now in the Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book which will expire in August.

No comments: