Monday, May 1, 2017

Celebrating May!

So many wonderful things to celebrate this month! For me personally it is the last month of this school year, then I am on Summer Break! My daughter graduates High School and we get to party! It is also time to celebrate our Moms and all that they do!

As for Close To My Heart, there are some great events to celebrate as well! May is National Scrapbooking month. A month to reflect on all those memories we are making, like graduations & mothers, and ask ourselves how we are preserving those moments. As always Close To My Heart is offering a wonderful collection of papers, embellishments and even albums to help you preserve your memories and tell your stories. The collection is called Live Beautifully!


During the month of May, 
Close To My Heart is offering three exclusive new products to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month: 

The Live Beautifully paper packet, the My Acrylix® Live Beautifully stamp set, and the Cut Above™ Live Beautifully layout kit, which helps you create five complete scrapbook layouts in half the time! 

Buy these exclusive products separately, or buy an album bundle with the new Cut Above
layout kit to save 20% — you can also just buy it all!



Let me just tell you that I have already made my daughter's graduation announcements with the papers and used the Cut Above layouts to showcase the gorgeous photographs we captured for her invitations. It is a stunning collection of colors and patterns, the floral papers are beautiful and the layouts come together so quickly and easily! You won't want to miss the opportunity to celebrate NSM this May!

If that is not enough to get you excited...I have more news for you! May 1st is the day that a brand new Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book goes live! Think Summer, fun, colorful and oh so trendy! This Idea Book will have your creativity sparks flying. Please welcome the new collections~

Jack

Little Dreamer

No Worries

Prickly Pear
 I honestly flipped through the pages of this book the first time smiling, then giggling. You will undoubtedly find something that makes you happy in this book. You can view it online or even better get one in person from me.

Finally, as each month rolls around so does a new Stamp of the Month that can be purchased at a discounted price. Live, Laugh, Love will be perfect for those of you that enjoy coloring and big, bold page titles.


To see more images and find details on any of these specials please go to my online website. Enjoy these offerings this month and definitely any other celebrations that you are personally celebrating in May. Don't forget to preserve those memories!

No comments: