Friday, January 13, 2017

Hello Lovely Layout

Typically a traditional 12x12 Scrapbooker will create a two-page coordinating layout. In my album for 2016, that I have yet to complete, I have set up monthly dividers which can lend itself to 2 page layouts, single pages or perhaps a 3 page layout! Sounds different, right? This helps me end monthly events at the divider, but also gives me some additional room for a few extra photo's or maybe one very special photo!

In this three-page layout, I am featuring some pictures of my daughter's Senior Homecoming. If you visit my Blog often, you'll know that she is my major inspiration and dominates most of my album! I'm trying to document so much as this is her last year in High School. She posed with her best friend and her daddy. Truly though she was a beauty in her black lace dress, with gold under tones and her hair curled up. The Hello Lovely paper collection was just the right touch of soft colors and gold glittery bling to compliment the black dress and beams of sunlight that shone into the pictures.
Take a look.

 This is how the pages will be in order, with the third layout revealed after turning the page of course.


 

I did very little stamping to this page. The majority of the embellishments come from the coordinating complements. Here are a few closer looks at the decoration on the pages.



This paper collection is featured in the newest Seasonal Expressions Idea Book. It will be available until the end of April. This collection would also make lovely wedding or anniversary cards and layouts.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you are inspired by the Hello Lovely collection and stretching your scrapbook layouts!

2 comments:

Jody Gustafson said...

Your daughter is truly beautiful. Love your gorgeous pages. I made my grandson's Senior album last year and it's a lot of work. I'm sure your album will be a real treasure. Happy scraping!

Maz said...

Very Pretty layouts.