Monday, November 7, 2016

Golden Pine Cones

I just returned my spooky Halloween decor to the storage boxes and yet I found myself shopping over the weekend listening to Christmas music playing throughout the store! What? I still have Halloween candy in a bowl on my kitchen counter and we haven't eaten any turkey yet! Then again, I do realize the time it takes to prepare for Christmas~ all those handmade cards, projects and scrapbook pages waiting to be filled with memories. That is why you will find Christmas papers and stamps filling every inch of my desk.

Today I'm sharing one of the cards I made with a sketch in mind from Freshly Made Sketches Blog. I wanted to submit it, but simply ran out of time to photograph and post it earlier before the deadline. I used the lovely Oh Deer papers and some of the complements. I used the Perfectly Pine stamp with those sea glass branches, but instead of just stamping the pine cones I opted for some golden kraft complements. I also used a bit of some Uptown gold embossed polka dot paper layered on some sea glass Oh Deer papers. The shiny gold is just lovely and makes me warm up to the idea of Christmas music playing in the stores already!



I hope you are inspired to use some of these paper collections and the Perfectly Pine stamp set. These products will only be available until the end of December. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: