Thursday, August 4, 2016

I Love You to the Moon

Have you ever overlooked a stamp set in the Idea Book thinking that you don't need it? On a second look I realized that I had to have a stamp set and I was lucky that it was a set that will continue in the new Idea Book! It's called Charming Cascades and its a fun and versatile stamp set. Take a look at the card I made using it.





This stamp set has cascading stars, hearts and dots. On this card the stars are simply floating down through the sky with the "I love you to the moon and back" sentiment. You will see later how I used this same stamp set on a 12x12 layout, making it perfect for cards and scrapbooking. I'll share that page soon!

Be sure not to overlook some of the stamps and products in the Idea Book, especially when they have the potential to retire!
 


No comments: