Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Magical Universal Studios

I had a post before on my Blog about how the Magical papers are great for more than just your Disney vacations. Here is a layout I finally got around to creating with the iconic Universal Studios globe and some pics from the entry gate. As you will see, these papers and complements worked perfectly for this theme park, no mouse required! {Check out my post with more Universal Studios pictures and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter here.}


On the left side of the layout I chose some nice big block letters for my title. I used the globe from the new Smarty Pants stamp set to replicate the photo background. I decided to emboss it in a little bit of silver and gold like the big one. It also complemented the arrow from the Magical accessories. You will see I added lots of the little embellishments from that collection with the banners, arrows, hearts, stars and camera. However, the blue picks with the Universal Studios emblem on it came from some sandwiches we had at lunch! ;)


A closer look at the embossed globe and the hint of color in the block letters of the title.


On the right side of the layout I showcased some great pictures of my kids at the entry gates. I wanted to focus on our passes to get in the front of the line. The journaling at the bottom tells the story of how we were treated like celebrities with our passes and never had to wait in line all day! I also kept the passes and displayed them in a 4x6 flip flap.


Under the flip flap of passes is a fun Magical PML card dressed up with some embellishments and under that is a photo of my daughter trying out a director's chair. *ACTION* Those flip flaps are such a magical surprise on any layout!


You can order the Magical papers and complements online here. Don't wait too long, they will be magically disappearing at the end of July!

No comments: