Monday, June 6, 2016

Best Pop Ever!

Today I am playing along with Freshly Made Sketches. I am already preparing for Father's Day which will be here before we know it! I don't normally have many masculine cards in my stock, so this was a start to creating a few cards for use in the near future. I used the new Day for Dad stamp set that is available in the latest Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book. I love the images and quirky sentiments on this stamp.

On this sketch I used some Magical papers and popped the super cute bottle image in the center focus of my card. I did a little fussy cutting and stamping on the bottle to get the final look I wanted. I also found that if I placed my cardstock in the right spot of the confetti embossing folder, it would look just like the sparkling fizz in a soda bottle.


You can find this stamp set and all the new papers online or in the newest Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book.

2 comments:

Cindy Hall said...

Oh my gosh, what a great Father's Day card! Love the papers/colors you chose. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim S said...

Such perfect colors, patterns and images for father - I love the detail of the arrows around the outside. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.