Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Unique Mom's

The entire month of May is National Scrapbooking Month and Close To My Heart is celebrating with the Happy Times paper collection. I'm really trying to celebrate this month and get caught up on my own scrapbook pages. I was able to use these pretty new papers for a layout to showcase a few beautiful photographs taken on Mother's Day.


We celebrated Mother's Day at my Sister-in-Law's home this year. My In-Law's have a large family and we branch off in many directions, making a big photo like this very special. I can say that each of us are truly unique and lucky to have each other to learn this tough, but rewarding job of being mom's.
  


The Happy Times floral paper really complimented the pictures especially as we were all holding roses. I also like the soft colors against the black background with the pops of gold paper and bling. The "Unique" PML card is actually from the Florence papers and the card with gold hearts is one of the new watercolor PML cards.


Be sure to get this paper collection before its no longer available. Shop online here.


No comments: