Friday, May 13, 2016

Hello Calypso

The new Calypso paper is a happy, colorful collection of flamingo's and pineapples. This paper has a playful combination of bright colors with a black and white base. The images will certainly make you feel like a warm summer day! Take a look at a layout I created with these papers anticipating the upcoming summer break! {Only a few days away....I'm counting down the days!!}


 

  

On this layout I used a combination of the Calypso papers and the coordinating complements. I also added some stamp sets for the "hello" title, journaling lines and ink splatters. My favorite accessory has to be the flamingo Washi tape though, it's adorable!


See more of the Calypso papers online. You can also search #ctmhcalypso on Instagram or search for projects on Pinterest. Are you ready for some summer fun?!


No comments: