Monday, March 14, 2016

A Few of my Favorite Stamps!

It's like Christmas in March! The My Acrylix stamp sets are always one of my favorite products and I get so excited to see what new designs will be in the Idea Book. To make them even better is to get some FREE!


During March, order two stamp sets and get a third set of equal or lesser value free. You can qualify for multiple free stamp sets on a single order, but the free stamp sets will always be the lowest-priced sets on the order. Stamp of the Month sets, Hostess Rewards sets, and the Animal Greetings stamp set are excluded from this special offer.
  
Buy 2, get 1 free. Buy 4, get 2 free. Buy 6, get 3 free...and so on!  This sale only comes around every few years so don't miss out!



Please contact me if you would like to place an order or you can shop online here.

No comments: