Tuesday, February 23, 2016

April's Inspiration (and more calendar pages)

I have been working on the last few pages for a 12x12 calendar using the PML cards that were a part of the Live Your Day promotion in January. Inspiration struck one day while scrolling through my Instagram feed. Close To My Heart posted a page using the gorgeous Charlotte papers in a very visual graphic design. I just loved it and knew I wanted to recreate it for my April page using some Zoe papers. As it was starting to come together I quickly knew which photo to use as my son's Birthday is in April and this picture fit the sentiment on the Zoe complements. Take a look~


Here are all the pages laid out before I added photo's on them. Each month is very differently themed and designed.

 Just a few more pages I'd like to share with you~


The July page uses the new Regatta papers and the Beach Days stamp set. You may have noticed how much I've been using this stamp set, its really a fun set and the stamping is so easy as the images can be cut out on your Cricut!
This is my brother's family that we got to visit last summer in Lake Tahoe. Very fitting with the Regatta papers wouldn't you say?!!


The June page uses a rainbow assortment of the lovely fundamentals papers. It's bright and fun, but mostly I wanted to show you what you can essentially create with leftover strips of paper. Sometimes my 'scraps bag' tends to overflow, so I need to clean those out and use them up!


Here you can see that I used some of the strips showing the matte side and others have the shiny side showing.



If you would like to create your own 12x12 calendar its lots of fun and makes a great gift too! You can order the calendar online here.

No comments: