Thursday, January 14, 2016

Live Your Day 12x12 Calendar

Did you know that January is National Papercrafting Month? I shared with you earlier this month how Close To My Heart is celebrating with the Live Your Day Picture My Life pocket scrapbooking cards. They are perfect for adding to your Everyday Life planner, however they can be used in many more applications.

It occurred to me this past weekend how perfect these cards would be to add to a 12x12 calendar. The collection contains a black and white card for every month. They can be displayed vertical or horizontal making them perfect for many layout options. I pulled out all the monthly cards for the group and a 12x12 My Creations calendar I have been saving.


Strangely I started with a page for March. Typically I would have gone in order, but I felt like I had my idea for this month and just went with it. {I'm learning to let my sparks of ideas & passion for creativity override my O.C.D.!}


I pulled some older papers and stamps for this page, but added in some newer La Vie En Rose papers. I love the graphic black & white with pops of color!

As I was looking at my new paper collections, I came across the Penelope papers featured in the current Seasonal Expressions 1 book. I wanted to use these papers in my calendar also and thought that they would be wonderful for the month of September! This layout was inspired by one in the book. I loved the use of bright vivid yellow papers and the watercoloring on the center white cardstock. I finished this page with just a bit of embellishments from the Penelope collection and of course the Live Your Day September card.


These are just a couple pages of the calendar to give you an idea of how you can use these cards. Keep in mind that they are only available this month. Click on the Current Specials tab at the top for more information or go online here.



No comments: