Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Celebrate Charlotte

Yesterday I told you about the fabulous new Workshops Your Way. I showed you a layout that I created using the online guide. Remember that the guide will show you step-by-step how to create 3 layouts, a pocket scrapbooking layout and several cards.

Today I'd like to show you another layout from the guide. This time I put my own personal touch on the project. I changed the patterned papers to ones that appealed to me more and chose portions of the design to leave out or change.




Like the other layout I incorporated some chipboard embellishments, self sticking titles, gold puffies and pocket scrapbooking cards for journaling. I hope this layout encourages you to try a Workshop Your Way, because it can truly be created YOUR WAY!!

No comments: