Monday, August 10, 2015

"It's like a marker burrito!"

I received my Marker Roll-Up just before the weekend. With the deal this month I also received the Balloon Wishes My Acrylix stamp set for FREE! I haven't had the chance to play with the stamp set yet, but I was able to fill up the marker roll-up and get organized.


Here is how I stored my markers previously. They are in reach easily as they sit in this 3-tiered wire rack. Cute as cupcakes, just as this rack is truly intended, it looks a little messy still!


I unwrapped & unsnapped the roll-up and laid it flat. Look how cute that heart button closure is! Plus, there is a loop inside of the flap so it can be hung vertically.


Then, I loaded it up with the markers I have. The elastic openings hold the markers perfectly and the entire product is made very well. It doesn't hurt that the colors match my scrapbook room too!


Finally, I rolled it up and snapped it shut. Now placed on the same wire rack it looks tidy and neat.


I love seeing all the colors when looking into the end, "It's like a marker burrito!", YUM!!


You can get the Marker Roll-Up deal this month or the Accessory Roll-Up which comes with two brand new Base & Bling style sheets, Affirmations and Lovely Blooms, FREE!







Please visit my website for more information or to order!

No comments: