Monday, July 20, 2015

Life is an Adventure

So far I have shown you ways to use the Stamp of the Month on cards. Today I will show you how this stamp set can also be used on a layout.

I chose to use up some older Later Sk8r papers with some coordinating cardstocks. I kept the layout very simple and opposite of what I normally do, I left some white space in the center of the pages. I used the sentiments on both pages and also used that frame to spotlight a couple of the photographs on the right page. A glittery title and some really old metal hinges finishes the page.






Life is an adventure, be sure to record the memories!

Also remember that this month you can get the Life is Wonderful stamp set for free! Check the Current Specials tab at the top of this blog for more details!

No comments: