Thursday, May 28, 2015

You...Make Me Smile

For the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week I created 2 totally different style cards. The first one is what I first imagined in my mind. I wanted to mix some soft colorful flowers with bold black & white and just a touch of gold! Maybe it was a little better in my mind, but its still pretty!


Then, just for fun I saw a card on Pinterest that inspired me to get out the Confetti Wishes paper and the Operation Smile, Happy Everything stamp. After coloring the balloons I realized that I didn't have sequins that perfectly matched. No problem, I just colored some white sequin with the Shin-Han Twin Touch Markers! I finished with 3 MyStickease gift packages that were pop dotted.



Which card is your favorite?!!

3 comments:

Jody Gustafson said...

OMG! I love them both. I really can relate about when you said "Maybe it was a little bit better in my mind." That's always happening to me.
Thanks Amy for all your inspirations! What's in your mind is wonderful for all of us!

Amy O said...

Two totally different looks using the same sketch! And they are both fun and pretty cards. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Both of these are wonderful! I just love how unique and special you made each design. Glad to see you this week at FMS!