Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wedding Card and Mini Adventure Album

Besides decorating for their wedding, I wanted to give the Bride and Groom a special handmade gift. I used some Cricut cuts for the card along with lots of ribbons and bling. I kept it all within their wedding colors. {Do you recognize the paper collection?} I even decorated the envelope with some stamping.



The card contained a small gift, but I really wanted to give something personally from me. After hearing plans for their honeymoon, I knew exactly what I wanted to make for them. A kraft mini album for them to keep all the photo's they would capture on their adventures through wineries and vineyards! Why the bicycles? They both enjoy riding their bikes, but their adventures through wine country will be on bike.....how cool does that sound?!!


If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen a sneak peek of the album cover. I layered the cover with some For Always papers, burlap ribbon and a couple of For Always PML cards. I added some stamping and hand stitching. The neutral colors will be a great base to add any photos no matter the colors. Here is a look at some of the pages inside. I left spaces for pictures and journaling.

 My favorite is the "Happy Hour" page. You know there will be lots of hours that will be happy on a wine tour!!

I also liked the card I created from the zip strip on the For Always paper and the new Documenting Moments stamp set.



Finally, this is how I wrapped the card and book together. Just a simple bag tied together with ribbon.


The kraft mini album is simple to decorate and put together with PML cards. It makes a great gift or keepsake. The My Crush books are also fun to assemble, but wait until next month to see the awesome deal that Close To My Heart is offering on them!!

No comments: