Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter

This year I was inspired by the Blossom papers and the new MyAcrylix stamp set Shower Flowers (C1612) to create some Spring/Easter cards. I love the color scheme and the whimsical design of the flowers.

Here are a couple designs I did~



I did a few of these cards.  The pattern comes from the Jackson cardmaking workshop.  I randomly stamped the flowers in the corner and cut out a few extra ones to stand out.  A simple sentiment and some sequins finishes this card beautifully!


I did the same idea on this taller card and just simply added a bunny. The template for this card comes from the Wishes how-to book.

These cards are blooming with happiness, I hope they bring a smile to the faces of the recipients!

Happy Easter everyone, thanks for hopping by!!



1 comment:

Sophie LaFontaine said...

These are gorgeous!! I cased your cards!