Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sweet Hopscotch

I have a couple of really sweet treats for you today. I was playing with an upcoming stamp of the month that was just asking to be inked. I eventually put some of the stamped images with scraps of Hopscotch paper that I had laying around. What a sweet combination this turned out to be! Check it out~



This first card is just dog gone cute!! I don't make enough long cards, they are so much fun and unique! I used the waterbrush and some inks to color in the pooch. Isn't that extra thick Pixie twine awesome....wait until you see the new colors coming soon!



I purchased this stamp set for the cute images, but mostly I had to have this sentiment! I water colored the ice cream, but it just wasn't enough. The glitter was perfect....not that I would actually eat glittery ice cream, ewww!

You can get the stamp of the month Ice Cream Dream {S1506} in June, however if you want to create adorable cards with the Hopscotch paper you need to purchase your Hopscotch collection before the end of March. Remember the paper collections and other time sensitive items will only be available until March 31st. Order with me or shop online here.

Happy creating and be sure to save room for ice cream!


No comments: