Monday, March 16, 2015

March Crate Card Club with a Summer Preview

Spring truly arrived this weekend bringing wonderfully warm weather. At my Crate Card Club meeting this Saturday I had all the windows open allowing the fresh air and sunshine in, as well as my talented CCC members! Our cards included a few Birthday themes, Easter and St. Patrick's day. As always it was a mix of colors, embellishments, papers and stamps!

Participants were also given their very first look at the new Seasonal Expression 2 publication and some of the new products inside.

This first card is my own. I wanted to show them how to paper piece this cupcake card cut out on the Artfully Sent cartridge. I went with a Birthday theme as March is a big month for Birthday's in my family. I also showed them how quick and easy it is to color silver sequins with our Shin Han Touch Markers. Such a cool technique, making a great product even more versatile!









I had the new Seasonal Expressions 2 book on display with some strawberries inspired by the front cover. These cuties are cut on the Artiste cartridge as is the basket they are in. I cut them smaller than shown on the book which made it a little tricky to assemble. They still look cute and made the display complete.

No comments: