Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Disneyland Birthday Confetti Wishes

My daughter wished to celebrate her 16th Birthday at Disneyland this year. She took her best friend who had never been to Disneyland before. They made some unforgettable memories and I had the task of preserving those memories!

I chose to use the Confetti Wishes paper and complements collection. All of the bright colors were perfect for the Disneyland rides and attractions. These girls are obsessed with social media like Instagram that I wanted to incorporate the same feel to the pages. I framed each photograph like an Instax picture. This allowed me to do several smaller pictures on one layout and also gave me little white spaces to journal. I used some of the complements to title and embellish. I also cut some new Washi tape and  used them like tags on the page. (you will see more of these in April!) I ended up using a total of 8 different stamp sets, new & old, to add little sentiments and images!




No comments: