Monday, February 16, 2015

Get EnTWINEd with H2H

The challenge this week on Heart 2 Heart Blog is to be enTWINEd. This can be interpreted in so many ways, however I liked the idea of birds entwined in love. That thought led me to feathers and the older Free to Be Me paper collection.

I was in need of more 3x3 mini card sets for my customers and one of them in particular loves feathers on projects! I bundled the set of 4 cards with some Olive twine, adding to the theme. Look close and you will see the cute feathers I cut out on the Cricut with some special shiny paper that was included in the paper collection. The simple sentiment "hello" is one of the stamp sets included in the Artfully Sent Cricut collection.



Be sure to visit H2H Blog to see how the design team members got enTWINEd!

2 comments:

Nikka Geers said...

Other great card. So glad you are the guest designer this month.

Allie said...

Fantastic card set, Amy! What a great idea. Happy to have you as our guest designer at H2H this month :)