Sunday, February 8, 2015

Fall in Love With Ice Cream

With all of this warm weather right now I have cravings for Ice Cream! That was my inspiration for this clean and simple card for the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week.


I did a colorful chevron stamp and a zip strip from the For Always paper as the belly band. I thought the sentiment was pretty funny, "every time I see you, I fall in love all over again"! Yeah, it's like that!! How adorable is that ice cream truck? Finally some little heart puffies finishes off the card perfectly!

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I am in love with this ice cream truck! Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Amy O said...

That ice cream truck is adorable. And I was shocked to see the ice cream truck drive down our street this past weekend when we had a lovely 70 degree day. I doubt he'll be back when it gets back in the 40s later this week. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!