Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Artfully Sent Getting Lots of Love!

On Heart 2 Heart Challenges blog this week, we are asked to show our CTMH love! There are so many things I love about Close To My Heart and their amazing products. How do I choose a favorite? I don't, instead I am sharing the product that has been getting the most love from me lately. That would definitely be the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge! I hosted a class last week and we all had a blast playing with this newest cartridge. Here is one of the bonus cards that I shared with the ladies.


Loving that Heartstrings paper too right now!


Here is a swing card for Mom using some Brushed paper.


Finally, while the ladies were playing on their machines, I was trying out this cute deer & rabbit scene card. I just continued cutting the card in different colors of cardstock, then pieced them together.


I'm loving that cartridge and can't imagine getting through all the cards within the year. There are just so many possibilities! What are you loving right now? Do you have a favorite CTMH product?

Please click on the Cricut collections tab at the top of my blog for more information on this newest cartridge. You can order yours here.

4 comments:

Nikka Geers said...

Just adore those cards.

Lauren said...

Great collection of Artfully sent products, I especially love the hot air balloon! Thanks for sharing wit us at H2H challenges.

Brandi said...

Great job, I love it. I will be getting Artfully Sent in my next order for sure! I love the cards! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

Brandi R
H2H DT member
crzy4scrapbooking

Haley D. said...

Such great cards! We love having you as our H2H guest designer!