Saturday, November 22, 2014

Ode to Pinterest & Celebrating 40 ~ Studio J

I have two more layouts to share with you that I created on Studio J. The first one is a collage of all those recipes and projects I finally stopped hoarding on my Pinterest boards and actually tried.





This second layout is a collection of photo's from my 40th Birthday celebration! So often I'm scrapbooking for my kids, family, Holidays or travels. It's very rare that I'm in front of the camera and scrapbook my own personal events or accomplishments. I figure turning forty is a worthy accomplishment and I really should document it! {My husband and I were also celebrating 20 years of marriage which is also quite an achievement!}


You still have time to create your Studio J layouts for only $5 and win some prizes too! Click on the Current Specials tab for more details. If your on Instagram you can search #ctmhlucky5 for some inspiration and I have recently "pinned" ideas on Pinterest that will surely make you think beyond a traditional two-page layout!


No comments: