Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Haunted Cabin

Halloween is almost here! I've shared so much spooky fun all month long! Yummy treat bags, Artfully Sent cards, adorable mini albums, witch hats and Scaredy Cat scrapbooking layouts!

Today I give you the grand finale!! My biggest Halloween project ever!!





This cabin was all cut on my Cricut Explore machine using a file from SVG Cuts. I used the older Moonlight papers from Close To My Heart which I absolutely love! The paper I chose for the roof even has a scalloped design that perfectly resembles roof tiles! There is so much detail and the finished product was well worth the 8 hours of work! Check out the smoking chimney!


Everything is spookier at night...the entire roof of this house opens up so you can insert a battery operated candle. The glow shines right through the vellum windows, how eerie!


I hope you enjoyed all the Halloween projects this month. Have some spooky, sweet fun this Halloween and come back soon.

3 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Awesome project, Amy! I appreciate all the time it took you to make it just so it could make me smile. Thank you!
:) Marie

Dawn said...

Amazing! I love everything about your spooky house!

Karen Day said...

Amy, this is UNREAL!! Oh my goodness... I bet you had a great time putting this together, and I agree, it was well worth the effort.