Thursday, October 9, 2014

Halloween Characters!

Today I have the other card I made for the Fall/Halloween card exchange that did not make the final cut! It is still a super cute card with the most adorable characters on it and I really can't tell you why it was not my final card. I think that maybe it was just too predictable, I wanted to really mix things up more. I can also tell you that like the first card I showed you, this one has an image on it that I carried over to my final card!?!? OMG what can it be??


I used the Scaredy Cat paper collection, Frightfully Fun MyAcrylix stamp set, black epoxy stars and black striped twill ribbon. I stamped all the images in black ink and then used ShinHan Touch Twin markers on just the outline. It gives them just a bit more character and color!

Scaredy Cat Paper Collection X7185B

Frightfully Fun B1453

Be sure to come back this weekend to see all the cards from the exchange and pictures from the event!

No comments: