Sunday, September 7, 2014

A Bow on Your Skull!

Playing along with Freshly Made Sketches today, I used some older products I found while cleaning my Scrapbook room! I thought these were cute papers from Imaginisce and put my daughter to work assembling the sticker chipboard pieces. In a promise to her that I would really use them after all her hard work, I created this card. The sketch at FMS was nice and simple and allowed me to keep the card simple as well. The background paper had plenty of detail so I decided to leave the title piece simple with little embellishment. I just added a skull girl with a bow and a trick-or-treat sentiment!


1 comment:

Cindy Hall said...

Very cool card! Love the bow of the skeleton and your choices of DSPs is perfect. Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!