Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Happiness in a Muslin Bag

Earlier I posted a "Cherish" Base & Bling necklace in antiqued gold. A beautiful piece of jewelry and a lovely gift. I wanted to package this special bling in a nice way. The drawstring muslin bags make a perfect tote for these little lovelies! They can be stamped on and personalized any way you want!


I used the Country Born stamp set for the front of this bag. I rolled the barn stamp in three colors before stamping; Indian Corn Blue, Barn Red and New England Ivy. The sentiment was stamped in Cocoa. I find that darker, richer colors work best. You will also find it helpful to insert a piece of cardstock inside the bag before stamping. This makes it stiffer and will stop the ink from bleeding to the back of the bag. A simple stamped tag and twine are added at the top.

{Z1822 (3) 4"-6" drawstring bags $3.95}



No comments: