Thursday, July 17, 2014

Circus Alphabet Summer Titles

At my recent Open House event we made a quick 12x12 layout focusing on this month's Stamp of the Month, Circus Alphabet. With a qualifying purchase you can get this stamp set for only $5. That's 2 alphabet fonts for only $5!! The ladies had fun creating their pages and coloring their page titles.

 Here is the page I did for an example. It features the Lollydoodle papers and some Flamingo Dots.


The title was made with both the fonts on this set. The larger set is an open stamp which allows you to color in with colored pencils, markers or the ink pad and waterbrush. The smaller font was used on the months. It is just a simple alphabet with some cute curly lettering.


The ladies got creative on their layouts. They couldn't resist selecting some new papers to be released in the Annual Inspirations Idea Book. {tell you about that later!} I like the variation here as one chose to use the waterbrush pen and ink pad to color in the letters, while the other played with some new markers! {unfortunately I didn't think fast enough to take a photo of all the pages made before they left, if they send me a pic, I'll post it here!}
 

You have until July 31st to order this fantastic stamp set. You can place an order with me or online here.

No comments: