Sunday, May 4, 2014

Free to Be Me Family {with photo's}

Did you do any scrapbooking yesterday? Have you been following along on Instagram? Before I fell asleep late last night they had reached over 4,000 layouts! Talk about being inspired! Big Picture Classes had some great classes throughout the day filled with several ideas and some really cool tips!

The scrapbooking celebration continues all month long. Close To My Heart is offering this beautiful collection of papers called Free to Be Me. I gave you a peek of the layout I created for yesterday's big event. However, I completed the layout for my Instagram post with some family pictures taken on Easter morning. The addition of the photo's really brings it to life!




Pictures don't do this paper justice. You really must see them in person! You can find more details about this month's special in an earlier post, under the current specials tab or shop online here.

Be sure to check out Instagram all weekend long for more inspiration. You can also see lots of ideas using the Free to Be me paper collection on Pinterest. I have an entire board dedicated to it!

No comments: