Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wicked Skulls {Spooky Halloween Dining}

As promised here is my other Halloween table setting. I incorporated those skulls again that I gave a makeover. The table still has an elegant feel with the white cloth, blinged out chargers and martini glasses, yet it screams spooky!


Each of the skulls sits on top of a place setting with a napkin wrapped in the same tulle I used on my Wicked Wreath! I would normally be frightened by a spider this size, but the black glitter makes him fabulous!!

I peeled the label off of a wine bottle and applied this one from Martha Stewart. I also found these awesome skull charms and created my own glass charms with them. I will show you more on how I did that later.

Skeleton brains anyone? For a fun treat I popped some kettle corn and coated it in gooey green chocolate! I served it up in some skull printed cupcake liners on top of a decorated cake stand. There's one of those skull charms again. Hmmm... I wonder what other projects those might show up in on my blog this month?!!


My centerpiece is this elegant candelabra from Partylite. It certainly adds to the sophistication of the table setting, yet the taper candles oozing blood from Yankee Candle make it frightfully delightful!

No comments: