Friday, October 5, 2012

RCC73 Halloween Spirit

I have Halloween Spirit, yes I do! I have the spirit, how about you? Sounds like a cheer doesn't it?! That's the challenge on Ribbon Carousel Blog this week. Show your Halloween Spirit, using ribbon of course. My ribbon of choice is the fabulous Close To My Heart Black Tulle. It's tied up on a pin clip and tucked behind a spooky black Artiste rose. A "sweet treats" label may possibly give away the contents inside this darling little gable box also cut on the Artiste cartridge. After all isn't Halloween all about the candy!


{All products are Close To My Heart and can be ordered online here.}

Speaking of Halloween candy...my cousin shared this youtube clip and I thought it was too funny not to pass along.
 





1 comment:

Laurel said...

Such a gorgeous box! Love that flower