Wednesday, October 3, 2012

As Seen On Eighteen25 {Halloween Tray}


Last month was Spooktacular on the Eighteen25 Blog! I was thrilled to be invited to their annual event and share my Halloween Display Tray. This display tray is one of the coolest newly added home decor products offered in the Autumn/Winter Close To My Heart Idea Book.

You can see the original post at eighteen25 here. I have several more up close pictures of all the details there. and...Just in case your missed the entire month long event you can get a recap here. The projects, recipes and ideas shared last month were seriously incredible. Your bound to be inspired!


All of the products used to create this tray can be found and purchased on my CTMH site. Here is a list~

Z1750 Display Tray
Z1790 Cricut Artiste Collection
X7161B Moonlight Paper Packet
X7161C Moonlight Complements Dimensional Elements
Z1781 Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Z1798 Black Tulle Ribbon
Z1335 Licorice Opaques Adhesive Gems
Z1366 Metal Assortment Brads
Z282 Black Hemp
Z1795 Quilling Tool

1 comment:

Jody Gustafson said...

Absolutely darling! Will have to pin on my pinterest page.